Thanks to Lorelei for contributing the recipe for this quick & easy treat!
I can envision lots of tweaks to this recipe, too… You could make homemade pudding and frosting… you could even add your favorite fruit (bananas, strawberries, cherries?).
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
- Line the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking pan with graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, combine the milk and vanilla pudding according to directions on box.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spread a layer of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers. Alternate the graham cracker and pudding layers up to the top of the pan.
- Cook the container of prepared frosting, uncovered in the microwave for 1 minute on half power.
- Pour over the top of the cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 12 hours before serving.
Do you have a favorite quick, easy dessert recipe that’s easy to eat for TMJ disorder patients? Do share!