7 Apps to Help You Manage Chronic Pain & TMJ Disorder
With over 350,000 applications available on the iTunes App Store, and thousands in the health and medical categories, it can be overwhelming to decide which ones to try. We’ve gone through hundreds and found our favorite applications for chronic pain and TMJ disorder patients.
1. Chronic Pain Tracker
Price: $free or $14.99 Rating: 3.5 Stars
Link to app
This comes in a free trial version (Lite) and a more robust version ($14.99).
- Record your pain level on a scale of 1-10, along with a description, comments, & medication usage
- “Paint” your pain level with colors on a body
- See how your pain levels have changed over time
- Export the results in PDF, XML, or CSV format to keep records or show your doctors
- Create your own description terms for your pain
- Build your own list of frequently taken medications
As I have said before, I think it is very important that you learn to notice trends in your health so that you can report changes to your medical team. This app could definitely help you keep track of useful information both for you & your medical team.
Read More »7 Apps to Help You Manage Chronic Pain & TMJ Disorder