Welcome to TMJ Hope! We are so glad you found us.
I’m Stacy, and I’m the founder of TMJ Hope, and I’m a patient too. There are a lot of posts, articles, recipes, and other information here for you, and believe me, I understand how overwhelming it can be to find the information you are looking for (that’s one of the reasons why I created TMJ Hope in the first place).
If you like what you’re reading here, please click here and like our Facebook page, as that is where we are most active.
Which of these sound like you?
Beside each bullet point is a link to the described information.
I’ve just been diagnosed with TMJ disorder & want to learn how I can feel better!
- TMJ Disorder Overview – learn the basics (what is TMJD? how is it treated? is there a cure?)
- Self-Care for TMJD – every patient needs to absolutely master self care. Ice, heat, diet, etc.
- TMJ Symptoms – are my symptoms normal?
- Pillows for TMJD – Patient recommended pillows
- Heating Pads – Patient recommended heating pads
I want to talk with people who understand what I’m going through.
- Facebook -Our Facebook page is very active, come visit us!
- Blog – Read stories of other patients, recipes, latest research, & connect with others in the comments.
I am having surgery soon, and need help preparing for it.
- Surgery Tips – an amazing collection of tips from surgical patients. If you look at one thing on this list – this should be the one!
- 18 Questions to Ask Before Having TMJ Surgery – A list of important questions you should ask before consenting to surgery.
- TMJ Surgery Overview (and detailed information about each type of surgery)
- Choosing a Protein Powder – it’s essential to choose a protein powder BEFORE surgery.
- Must Have Products for a Soft Diet