Welcome to our six part Healthy Living Series.
The Benefits of Water
Did You Know?
- The human body is anywhere from 55% to 78% water depending on body size.
- Muscle consists of 75% water
- Brain consists of 90% of water
- Bone consists of 22% of water
- Blood consists of 83% water
- Transports nutrients and oxygen into cells
- Moisturizes the air in lungs
- Helps with metabolism
- Protects our vital organs
- Assists our organs in absorbing nutrients
- Regulates body temperature
- Protects and moisturizes joints
- Can help reduce muscle spasms and cramps
- Reduces fatigue
All cells in the human body need water, so drink up!!!!