We’re ready for spring! It’s beautiful here in Georgia, and we thought a spring-like jaw friendly recipe was in order. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 5 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 6 ounces homemade mini marshmallows (approx. 3 cups) – Never made homemade marshmallows before? It is totally worth it. Here’s the recipe we use (and if the weather turns cold again, they are great for hot chocolate!)
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup clementine orange segments (approx. 6 clementines)
- 1 cup freshly grated coconut
- 1 cup toasted, chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup drained maraschino cherries
Place the cream and sugar into the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment and whip until stiff peaks are formed (if you don’t have a stand mixer, a hand mixer will work just fine!). Add the sour cream and whisk to combine. Add the marshmallows, orange, pineapple, coconut, pecans and cherries and stir to combine. Transfer to a glass serving bowl, cover and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
What is your favorite TMJ friendly dessert recipe? Share it with us & we’ll post it!
[box type=”info” border=”full”]Have you signed up for TMJ Hope’s Newsletter? We’ve got something special coming up, so you should! :)[/box]
[fblike style=”standard” showfaces=”false” verb=”recommend” font=”arial”] [fbshare type=”button”]