- 1 (14-ounce) can regular or light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 cups salad greens
- In a bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, red curry paste, orange zest, and orange juice and reserve 1/2 cup of the mixture in a separate container. In a ziplock bag, toss together the chicken breast chunks and half of the marinade from the bowl. Toss the fruit and the remaining marinade in another ziplock bag. Let the food marinate at room temperature for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Prepare a charcoal fire or heat a gas grill to medium-high, and oil the grates. Thread the chicken and fruit pieces onto separate skewers.
- Grill the skewered chicken for 3 to 4 minutes per side, turning once, or until the chicken is cooked through. Grill the fruit skewers for 2 minutes per side, turning once, or until you have visible grill marks. Remove the meat and fruit from the skewers and serve them over salad greens drizzled with the reserved marinade.