- Does TMJ arthrocentesis work?
- What is the recovery like? How long is the recovery time?
- How long does an arthrocentesis take to work?
- What should your diet be like after the procedure?
- What type of doctor performs this surgery?
Not sure what an arthrocentesis is? It’s a surgery done on the temporomandibular (jaw) joint, that is done by an oral surgeon usually under IV sedation. To learn more (and read the answers to the above questions), see our TMJ Arthrocentesis article.
We’ll be back with the results of this survey in a couple weeks. In the mean time, let us know about your experience with arthrocentesis in the comments below!